Monday, January 14, 2013

Valentines Day Heart Wreath

The day of love will be here before we know it! Wait, let me edit that- Everyday is a day of love, but the day that celebrates love is nearly upon us! Of course i'm talking about Valentine's Day! Accordingly, I want to share a easy and inexpensive heart wreath tutorial.


I just LOVE this! :) HAHA

Start out with a wire hanger and bend it into the shape of a heart.


You'll need about 1/4 yard of fabric total. I used strips of red, pink and off white. I found it easier to fold my fabric and cut long strips. I then folded each strip and cut them down to 3 inches.

Tie the fabric strips with a simple knot all the way around the heart. SO SIMPLE!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com